Sunday, October 9, 2011

Camp

The smile is bigger than big. Trying to contain The Little Man and his excitement last night and this morning has proved a task too big for me. I have decided to just let it run its course. And... of course it is all coming to a head as The Big Man and The Little Man connect (as I write I can hear "No. This is a good shirt!""Oh yeah, well this is is a good wall!" All I have to do is endure another 15 minutes and then we can go to school and wait there with the other 100+ excited children. Heaven help the teachers!

But in all honesty he is SO EXCITED. It is his first camp. And after the fiasco of his FIRST birthday party, the prospect of this FIRST camp is too much for him. Please let him get to Wednesday afternoon with no accidents, no major friendship bust ups and just a little sleep!

No comments: