I lurve Pyrex. I soooo love Pyrex. So much so in fact, that I only have one extendable bar cake tin, and a rusty old muffin tray which I put pretty patty pans in, and everything else I bake in Pyrex.
You know the kind... the ones with the navy blue lids. They are miracles. You can bake in them, store them, freeze them, fridge them. Amazing. I love them. And stackable... brilliant. I even bake my pizzas in the baking dish size one, but I do need a pizza stone (before I get my pizza oven! which is going to go at the end of the pool when I manage to get the fence removed (temporarily of course) and the palm trees dug out and the leaking pipe fixed... just a bit of stuff to do). The Big Man said "No!" to the pizza stone, said "Can't you wait till we get the pizza oven?"
"No." It's quite simple really. I make pizzas maybe once a fortnight. We need a pizza stone now. Not in a year when I finally pull my finger out and make the pizza oven happen. Now!
Anyway, being a Pyrex lover, imagine my delight when I turn up at my mum's and see this beautiful set of bowls sitting on her bench. How beatuiful. Of course, my favourite colour being green, I just had to pick it up and have a look at it and ...
IT"S PYREX!!!
My Mum said she bought the set for her mother with her first paycheck I think it was... Imagine it... back then it would have been a huge gift... such an extravagance. I just love the way it all nestles in together and each side has a pourer! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Minnie is the luckiest baby around.
Not only does she get boobie juice on demand,
sleep in my bed every night, and has five much older siblings
who spoil h...


No comments:
Post a Comment